Monday 11 July 2016

What are YOU reading? #319



What are you reading on Monday? is a weekly meme hosted by Sheila at Book Journeys where you post books completed last week and plans for upcoming books. Jump over to her blog and see who else is participating.




Read

Image result for Mumnesia by Katie Dale

Mumnesia by Katie Dale
Children's, 9 years +
10E/10E
(Lucy's mother wakes thinking she is still in school which is problematic and hilarious!)




Image result for Poppy's Place #2 Trouble at The Cat Cafe by Katrina Charman and Lucy Truman

Poppy's Place #2 Trouble at The Cat Cafe by Katrina Charman and Lucy Truman
Children's, 9 years +
10E/10E
(The cat cafe seems ready to open but unexpected opposition may stop that from happening!)





Image result for Owl in the Office by Lucy Daniels

Owl in the Office by Lucy Daniels
Children's, 9 years +
NOT YET FINISHED
(I adore owls so this is my favourite book of the series!)





Image result for Serafina and the Twisted Staff by

Serafina and the Twisted Staff by Robert Beatty
Children's, 11 years +
NOT YET FINISHED
(Reading this a chapter or so at a time because it is quite scary!)










REREADS

Image result for Trouble at the Cat Cafe by Katrina Charman and Lucy Truman

Poppy's Place #1 The Home-Made Cat Cafe by Katrina Charman and Lucy Truman
Children's, 9 years +
10E/10E
(I loved seeing where Isla gets inspiration for her cat cafe again!)











LISTENED

Image result for aikatsu songs

Most of this week has been filled with much loved Aikatsu songs.
 There have been some Aikatsu Stars songs, and probably more will be listened to very soon as the next Aikatsu 3DS game is out this summer! I will check on the Nintendo store once a week for it.









WATCHED

Image result for Aikatsu Stars lola

Aikatsu Stars
Music Idol anime, Japanese version
REWATCH - 10E/10E
(Rewatching the early episodes as I've a few to catch up on and haven't watched it for weeks. Love all the characters including super self-assured Lola! [I am not so keen on the change of name to Laura in the English subtitles...])





Image result for Princess Sarah anime lottie

Princess Sarah
Anime, French version
REWATCH - 10E/10E
(Sarah is now friends with Lottie, and got her to behave by being gentle yet firm.)











CRAFT GAMES ETC
Although I haven't been well this week I've been able to prepare some fabric for new projects ...






Gaming has been intense on Animal Crossing New Leaf, I'm waiting for the palace option for my house to come up-I did change my roof), as I have to play for a family member too...





I've played a lot on Aikatsu My No 1 Stage which is definitely my favourite in the game series...



...here's my character!



I'm getting to grips with Aikatsu My 2 Princesses...(Yes it's an awkward title, I have 2 characters 1 for Starlight Academy and one for Dream Academy, I have to for the game!)...and I'm slowly getting into Aikatsu 365 Idol Days which is a bit tricky, more on both soon.



I managed to make a stir fry earlier in the week, and a salad on Weds with enough for a few meals: I will use fresh ginger again but not lemon, which is nicer in water or on it's own as a refreshing fruit. I love my lemons!




No comments: