Sunday 15 May 2016

Over on Nayu's Crochet Dreams #9

Another week has passed and it's time for me to give you a catch up on posts from my other blog, Nayu's Crochet dreams, my craft blog where I chat about pretty much everything in life as well as news about my latest craft projects and much more!

I chat about why I went back to the same supermarket after I'd bought my groceries, my love of hot weather, my favourite cordial and my favourite flavoured milk drink in

Over on Nayu's Reading Corner #1 

I start a weekly post listing what I've posted here on NRC!

 

Nayu's Craft Time #126 Spring crochet facecloths, Cat antics, Investigating black rooms & mystery food!

Among other things I give an update on my latest crochet projects!

Nayu's Craft Time #127 Condiment change!

Find out what my new favourite food is!

 


No comments: