Monday 14 March 2016

What are YOU reading? #307



What are you reading on Monday? is a weekly meme hosted by Sheila at Book Journeys where you post books completed last week and plans for upcoming books. Jump over to her blog and see who else is participating.




READ

Image result for The Little Shop of Happily-Ever-After by Jenny Colgan

The Little Shop of Happily-Ever-After by Jenny Colgan
Shop fiction, Romance
10E/10E
(All about a bookaholic whò on being made redundant sells books from a van in Scotland...)









LISTENED

Image result for Wickham Hall by Cathy Bramley 

Wickham Hall by Cathy Bramley
Romance, Contemporary fiction
NOT YET FINISHED - 10E/10E
(A light hearted read about a girl who lands her dream job...and who I think is the missing heiress who hasn't even been mentioned, but I picked up some clues ^o^)





Image result for Kokone Caramelizer

Lots of Aikatsu music
(...with Kokone's Caramalizer song being a favourite again!)





Image result for pripara make it

A little of PriPara Music
(...with Make It being a favourite!)





Image result for pretty rhythm live Rosette Nebula

A lot of Pretty Rhythm Rainbow Live music
(...with Rosette Nebula being my favourite.)











Watched

Image result for Winx: Season 6

Winx: Season 6
Magical Girl anime, French version
REWATCH - 10E/10E
(Nearly time for Bloomix! I adore having Daphne about, even if she hasn't got used to not running through walls now that she has a body [which I may have said last week, but I still think it!].)





Image result for Aikatsu: Season 3 sumire

Aikatsu: Season 3
Music Idol anime, Japanese version
REWATCH - 10E/10E
(I fall in love with this show every time I watch it. I have several favourite characters, the main ones have to be Sumire and Mikuru. & all the rest! I can't pick!)




Image result for Pretty Rhythm Rainbow Live naru

Pretty Rhythm Rainbow Live
Music Idol anime, Japanese version
REWATCH - 10E/10E
(I love how much effort Naru and the gang are putting into their shows, even if Naru can't reliably do prism jumps during practice...)





Image result for Hidamari Sketch writing

Hidamari Sketch
Slice of Life anime, Japanese version
10E/10E
(I just found out one of the characters is writing a novel: she had a deadline and locked herself in her room to reach them [ok they were overdue so she was hiding from her editor who didn't make an appearance, much to my disappointment]!)




Image result for Thirteen

Thirteen
Drama, English version
10/10E
(Episode 2/5 ends on a cliffhanger as Ivy gets kidnapped [again...] after it being made clear she got on with her captor rather well. I loved the family scenes, as they were awkward. There's this moment when Ivy thinks she's alone so starts eating frosting out the bowl with both hands [rather than a finger {who uses a spoon?}], and her entire family were watching. To break the ice her sister joined in! Adore the sister so much for trying to make things easy on Ivy, even though they are ever so hard...)





 Super Sonico
Slice of Life & Music anime, Japanese version
9/10E
(I didn't watch this show before as there's so much inappropriate images online, but I saw someone enjoyed it [who liked all things cute] so I thought I'd give it a go, and there are inappropriate scenes but on a small screen they are easy to skip past, it's a wonderful slice of life show with the ditzy Sonico!)











CRAFT GAMES AND MORE
I may not have read much but I've been baking. Made these soft flapjacks whose tale I'll tell soon on my crochet blog, as it involves me adding the wrong quantity of ingredients in the 1st batch ...



 Then there's the two types of fudge, milk chocolate & white chocolate – this is all for a family weekend away next weekend. Making more truffles very soon!



I've started on the border for my pastel blanket – will use the colours in the squares in the the purple border too.


No comments: