Tuesday 11 August 2015

Winner of Circles of Stone by Ian Johnstone

I love telling people they've won something, because even though I don't see them in person it makes me smile for a good long while that a book is winging it's way to them. Recently I held a competition to win a copy of Circles of Stone, and the winner is...

Charlotte!

Many congratulations! I've sent an email to sort out getting the prize to you. Thank you to all who entered - sorry to those outside the US, this was a US only competition. I've currently got a UK only competition, to win a copy of Journey Back to the Great Before by Zaro Weil which ends in 3 days, so you'd better get entering! 


I do have an international competition coming very soon so stay tuned! 
It will be a book, but for now it's a secret!

2 comments:

Gina said...

Way to go!

Charlotte said...

Thank you again; I'm so looking forward to it!