Sunday 16 August 2015

This week on Nayu's Crochet Dreams #1

Sadly I haven't discovered how to knit/crochet and levitate!
I'm going to try and give a weekly post sharing all my posts on Nayu's Crochet Dreams blog. I hope you enjoy taking a peek! Check out the final NCD post for a sneak preview of the new NCDs brand design! Click on the titles to see the full posts.


I chat about why some baby bootie books aren't for me, I drool over my new knitting needles, and announce NCD is getting a brand makeover!


I give you all a big thank you and chat about what's going on in my craft life right now, which includes a cute pic of my cat! 


Find out how extensive knitting needle sorting is and hear my chat a bit more about NCDs new brand design (not that I'm excited about it or anything!)

I squee over my new books

Mostly a filler post



A sneek peek at the new brand design! Which isn't this pic ^o^

See you next Sunday!

No comments: