Wednesday 15 July 2015

Nayu's News #192 Unexpected down time

Life is so crazy!

It's funny that in the 2 weeks since I've finished work, I haven't really established routine due to poor sleep + migraine (+ recovery) and then there was Sunday night. Had super bad pain issues, so slept badly, and upon waking still in as much pain so solved the problem by bringing my ketamine treatment forward. I'm so thankful that I can do it myself when I need it! 

Due to that I was tired on Monday, mega hyper yesterday (so spent over 5 hours working on this puzzle,
I did finish it, and took lots of pics so will devote an entire post to it soon.
and after staying up until 3am (I was that hyper) I've had a very quiet day today watching lots of anime and doing a smidge of crochet. I'm hoping for normality to resume tomorrow. Whether it does is a different matter!

No comments: