Sunday 3 May 2015

Mermaid winners announcement!


I've been eagerly awaiting the end of this competition just because I want to see which of you will get to win Mermaid by Cerrie Burnell and Laura Ellen Anderson. Alongside the entry I asked what 3 things you would do if you'd become a mermaid. Mine are: 

Go racing/riding with orcas, because despite their diet they are magnificent creatures. 

Make pictures of cute things like Hello Kitty from sea shells on the sea shore. 

Get to know sea horses and jelly fish because they have always fascinated me. 

You said you would: 

swim/learn to swim to survive/swim with dolphins/swim with confidence

lose weight to look good with a tale. 

Eat more fish as it's healthy 

sing/sing out loud/sing in public

sunbathe 

collect lots of pearls 

enjoy the big open space of the sea/explore the seas

The two winners are both outside the UK, but that will be no problem as I'll get the UK one sent to me so I can send it on to it's new home across the sea. The winners are... 

Majima! 
Mary Preston!

Congratulations both of you, expect an email from me shortly to organise sending the book out to you. Thank you to all who entered, please do keep an eye out for future competitions!