Monday 17 November 2014

Disney Where's My Water? Swampy's Official Guide to the Sewers (Children's, Non-Fiction, 10E/10E)


July 2014, Bantam Children, 144 pages, Paperback, Review copy 

Content: walkthrough to a game 

Turn up the shower power and discover the hidden secrets of the sewers in this awesome handbook. Full of tips and strategies to help you:

*Tri-duck every level
*Find every collectible
*Become a better digger
*Find hidden levels

Plus character profiles, puzzles and activities!

Get ready to take clean to the next level!

Includes tips for Where's My Water? and Where's My Water? 2.


Plus with a different, exclusive download in each Where's My Water? title, collect them all for sew-per fun!

Nayu's thoughts
I thought this looked like a cute read, not quite realising it was a game walkthrough - I must have been extra sleepy! However, I happen to enjoy game walkthroughs, and this is so much more! Not only do you get introduced to the hilarious characters, but you get hints on how to pass the various levels on this cute and fun free game. There are even paper games in the book to keep readers occupied with during their time offline. 

I did download the game to see what it was like. It was a bit harder than my brain fogged self could do with on a low energy day, but I can see why it's so addictive. There is in app purchasing, but, like with so many games if you are patient it's totally possible not to buy anything and still get on with the game. I'd happily buy this book just for the fun of the what's inside, regardless of whether I bought the game or not, so it's invaluable if you do have the game. 

Suggested read
I've never reviewed a game walkthrough, so I don't have any recommendations! 

No comments: