Saturday 7 June 2014

Winner of The Mute Button by Ellie Irving Competition!


According to Rafflecoptor, this competition to win a copy of Ellie Ivring's The Mute Button ended well over a week ago. I know that it ended a few days ago on my blog because I could still enter even though the widget countdown incorrectlly said it was finished. Technology gremlins are evil!!!! Anyway....

The winner of this super fun read is.... 

Mary Preston! 

Many congratulations Mary. I promise I don't/can't rig the competition results, Rafflecoptor seems to like you to win ^o^ 

There aren't any competitions up just you - I've wanted to put one up for ages but life hasn't let me had the time to do much outside of reviews, so you'll have to bear with me on that one. Still in catch-up mode, after that it'll be competitions galore! (At least 1 a month) 

No comments: