Monday 2 June 2014

What are YOU reading? #220



What are you reading on Monday? is a weekly meme hosted by Sheila at Book Journey where you post books completed last week and plans for upcoming books. Jump over to her blog and see who else is participating.




Read


Zeraffa Giraffa by Dianne Hofmeyr and Jane Ray
Children's, Picture book
9/10E
(Intricate illustrations enhance this true story...)





White  Chocolate Cherry by Graylin Rane
Paranormal Romance
10E/10E
(Graylin's best book to date!) 




Catch by Michelle Davidson Argyle
Young Adult
10E/10E
(Squeesome!)





If I Forget You by Michelle Davidson Argyle
New Adult
10E/10E
(Forgetfulness is a huge issue for Avery!)





Out of Tune by Michelle Davidson Argyle
New Adult
10E/10E
(I loved this clean New Adult so much I got the audiobook straight away!)





Tilly's Pony Tails #1 Magic Spirit by Pippa Funnell
Children's, 9 years +
10E/10E
(A heartwarming, charming start to a fun pony series...) 









Listened (audiobooks)


When the Heart Cries by Cindy Woodsmall
Amish Fiction
9/10E
(My first Amish read/listen, which has me loving this new to me genre which appeals to my views of life...)










Watched


Emily Owens MD
Drama, English version
9/10E
(This light hearted yet at times heart wrenching medical drama with Emily as a new hospital doctor is fast becoming ideal to watch when I wake at 4am-not too dark or complex...)





Littlest Pet Shop
Anime, English version
10E/10E
(It's no surprise that as well as being addicted to the game I'm adoring the anime!)





Casualty
Drama, English version
6/10E
(It wasn't a brilliant episode this week...)





Pretty Rhythm Aurora Dream
REWATCH! - Anime, Japanese version
10E/10E
(I like knowing this well enough to skip the subs which is a plus when I'm tired yet want some Japanese instead of English show...)





Aikatsu
REWATCH! - Anime, Japanese version
10E/10E
(Not too many more episodes until I'm watching ones for the first time!)





Waterloo Road: Season 6 and 7
Drama, English version
10E/10E
(I've now finished rewatching all the episodes I wanted to. I wanted the story line where Sam gets a brain tumour and dies - not a happy one, but memorable.)










Games/Craft
This week I've been rather addicted to the following games:



Hotel Dash by Playfirst
...management game which I did pay for the full version
10E/10E
Somehow I love dashing up and down floors countless times delivering suitcases, food, towels, treats to keep the yapping dogs from disturbing the other guests, nudging sleepwalkers in the direction of their room and much more!





Cooking Dash Thrills and Spills by Playfirst
...management game which I think I paid for the full version.
10E/10E
This version of cooking dash has restaurants in different themed areas of an amusement park. It is more modern than previous incarnations of the game, includes having a drive through for those on rollercoaster rides!





Littlest Petshop by Gameloft
...mega cute!
10E/10E
Finally able to make in-game  money fairly fast to save up for the few insanely expensive houses for the pets which aren't paid for by bling, which I still refuse to buy even though it will take an extremely long time to earn bling. The animals are super cute, I've recently got a dalmatian!




This week's crochet is a blanket using oddments of thick yarn as a surprise friend for the end of June. The colours match better than expected! 




Made peppermint fudge too! Totally yummy, although the flavour cooks off so in the future I'll add it at the end of this easy microwave recipe. 




No comments: