Saturday 10 May 2014

Nayu's News #126 This looks familiar

Deja vu for the umpteenth time
No guessing what I'm doing using this picture - germs are back! The sore throat I thought might be hayfever (yeah, I know, wishful thinking) is still here. It's making me feel rather bleh. So I've had to cancel plans - no, reschedule (or I will do when I'm better) to see family I haven't seen for months. 
Drat. Double, triple drat!
I was super excited too! But I'm not up for it, and the family I'm visiting have health issues to do with their lungs so I don't want to risk them getting something any more than I have to. 

Sigh. I've managed to do a few blog posts - don't look at me like that! I had some energy which I syphoned off my Muse when I started an hour ago...which I no longer have. Going to be good, sit and read a lot of books! & pray this goes away fast.
Reading away the germs

No comments: