Sunday 16 February 2014

Nayu's News #103 New news!

Hi!
Today I have new news to tell you! I haven't had a Nayu's News post since the start of the year. That's been bothering me as there is so much I've wanted to share with you: my birds having eggs & me taking them away, new fruit & veg smoothie combos, how much I'm getting into books etc Unfortunately by the time I schedule up my reviews, I've no time over for Nayu's News which up until now are chock full of fun pictures like this one. 
Nice & random!
 I've reached a decision on the matter. Since discovering that I can post reviews on my tablets, including a picture, I'm going to post Nayu's News posts more regularly. They will in theory be shorter, and there will only be 1 or 2 pictures maximum - one at the start and one at the end. That way I get to chat to all of you without taking away from my rest time, which is as ever extremely important and something I always need more of. 

So, what do you think about that? I hope you enjoy the updates - I'm mega excited at the thought of putting up these posts more often! 
I'd love to hear your thoughts on more regular posts with less info & less pictures

No comments: