Monday 30 December 2013

What are YOU reading? #199



What are you reading on Monday? is a weekly meme hosted by Sheila at Book Journey where you post books completed last week and plans for upcoming books. Jump over to her blog and see who else is participating.



Read



The Day My School Fell Down by Gemma Ramji
Children's
9/10E
(This school is beset by trouble from staff and students!)





The Whimsy Wood:
Posie Pixie and the Copper Kettle
Posie Pixie and the Lost Matchbox
by Sarah Hill and Sarah Maucline
Children's, 5 years +
10/10E
(Adorably cute pixie story jam packed with colour illustrations...)





Archie and Archie by Ruth Rendell
Children's, 7 years +
10E/10E
(An insight into how mischievous cats are!) 





Mermaid Puzzles by Stella Maidment and Daniela Dogliani
Children's, 5 years +
10E/10E
(An underwater puzzle book filled with fun!)





Off To Market by Elizabeth Dale and Erika Pal
Children's, Picture book
10E/10E
(A read with a positive message and lots of humour!) 





Unicorn Puzzles by Stella Maidment and Daniela Dogliani
Children's, 5 years +
10E/10E
(A magic filled puzzle book...)





Sticky Icky Booger Bugs by Sherry Frith and Carol Newell Walter
Children's, Non-fiction, Picture book
10E/10E
(An informative read about living with cystic fibrosis...)




The Anteater That Didn't by Greg Allum and Quirky Joe
Children's, 9 years +
9/10E
(A purple cake eating anteater is the centre of this story...)








Reread


Sweetness and Lies by Karen Mc Combie
Children's, 8 years +
10E/10E
(Tilly discovers who a true friend is...)









Watched 


Pretty Rhythm Aurora Dream
REWATCH! - Anime, Japanese version
10E/10E
(Soon the girls will split up as Mars & go their separate ways to master Aurora Rising technique - I both love & hate this part of the show!) 





Aikatsu: Season 1
REWATCH! - Anime, Japanese version
10E/10E
(I love how this strongly happy show focuses on working hard for your dreams and being a good friend....) 





Various food documentaries including patisserie
Documentary, English version
10E/10E
(These shows are evil because they made me want lots of sweet pastries!) 





Pretty Rhythm Dear My Future
REWATCH! - Anime, Japanese version
10E/10E 
(This is a zillion times better the 2nd time round!) 





Fate/Kaleid Liner Prisma Illya
Anime, Japanese version
10E/10E
(Somehow despite having seriously scary moments, this anime remains awesome!) 









Craft 
I've been working on my Tinkerbell jigsaw puzzle: here is an early picture....



...and here is my latest progress! Coming along nicely - I did most of it in one day ^o^ 






Since I haven't been up for a lot I've been working on my Gorjuss cross stitch. Last week I'd gotten pretty far ...but now I've done this much! 





And, as promised, here's a crochet square I've made recently - they are pretty much the same colours, so you get the gist of it. 






No comments: