Monday 9 December 2013

What are YOU reading? #196




What are you reading on Monday? is a weekly meme hosted by Sheila at Book Journey where you post books completed last week and plans for upcoming books. Jump over to her blog and see who else is participating.




Read


Humpfree The Humpless Camel by Julia Dweck and Young-Min Yoon
Children's, Picture book
10E/10E
(This story is hilariously sweet!)  




Looking At the Stars by Jo Cotterill
Children's, 11 years +
10E/10E
(A war story needing tissues to read it...) 




Usborne Princess Stories box set
Children's, 5 years +
10E/10E
(A super cute collection of 5 princess based fairy tales with colour pictures on every page...)







Watched 

Yumeiro Patissiere Professional
Anime, Japanese version
10E/10E
(Ichigo got to go to the Sweets Kingdom again - climbing a mountain there was the least of her problems!) 





Pretty Rhythm Aurora Dream
REWATCH! - Anime, Japanese version
10E/10E
(Aside from the bugs in my Youtube playlist that mean no matter what episode I pick I only get the last one...this is as awesome as ever and makes me smile ^o^...) 





Pretty Rhythm Rainbow Live
Anime-Japanese version
10E/10E
(Grrrr to not all the episodes being out yet! That shouldn't be allowed!!!) 





Cinderella
film (Disney)
English version
10/10E
(So awesome to finally have this on dvd - I haven't watched films 2 & 3 but I've now got them. I fast forwarded the parts with the king as they are dull (I love Cinderelly as she is fondly known by the animals ^o^) 





Casualty
Drama, English version
8/10E
(A slightly disappointment end to a two-parter...) 





Card Captor Sakura: Season 2
Anime, French version
10/10E
(Still only watching this an episode at the time as it is cute but distinctly darker than earlier episodes...)





Winx:  Season 4 
Anime, French version
10E/10E
(So excited because Lovix & Sophix transformations are coming soon!) 





Aikatsu: Season 1
Anime, Japanese version
10E/10E 
(Finding this anime about the life of idols in training at an idol school (so many aspects to singing & dancing with all the training involved) totally cute & adorable! The outfits are funky, there's so much to the characters. This helps soothe my anger of having to wait for more Pretty Rhythm Rainbow Live episodes.)




Pretty Rhythm Dear My Future
REWATCH! -  Anime, Japanese version,
9/10E
 (Thought I'd give the second episodes a try: it's funnier on the rewatch, although I do hate how Aira is more indecisive...) 





A Little Snow Fairy Sugar,
Anime, English version
9/10E
(This is a smidge too slow for me, but it's a cute anime about friendships....) 







Other hobbies 
I have...sewed! Did a little bit of cross stitch on this cat picture... 




...and discovered I'd run out of thread on this picture, which you should recognise as it's the lovely Gorjuss range which I've used for my blog theme. (Oh and UPDATE...I now have MORE thread so I can continue!)

I haven't done cross stitch for so long (or should that be sew long - bad pun alert!) because I didn't think I could cope with it while my brain fog level is high. turns out I can do it! Happy Nayu. ^o^ 



Here's my progress on the Tink puzzle...




Plus I played a bit more of Final Fantasy 9 - not yet at the point where I have Princess Garnet in my party, but that'll come in due course....


No comments: