Wednesday 4 December 2013

What are YOU reading? #195




What are you reading on Monday? is a weekly meme hosted by Sheila at Book Journey where you post books completed last week and plans for upcoming books. Jump over to her blog and see who else is participating.



Read


Kojo the Seadragon Gets Lost by David Chuka
Children's, Picture book
10E/10E
(Mega cute seadragon gets into trouble doing what he shouldn't!)





Recess Rules by Jill Vialet
Children's, 9 years +
8/10E
(It's all about saving time to play between classes!)





The Dinotec Adventures Book 1: The Secret Dinosaur by N. S. Blackman
Children's, 7 years +
10E/10E
(I hate/love cliff hanger endings!)





I Want A Pet by Lauren Child
Children's, Picture book
10E/10E
(The pet girl ends up with is awesome!)





Guinea Pigs Online: Christmas Quest by Jennifer Gray, Amanda Swift, and Sarah Horne
Children's, 5 years +
10E/10E
(This is truly the most thrilling adventure these clever guinea pigs have been on!)





Usborne Look Inside Space
Children's, Non-fiction
10E/10E
(A gem of a read packed with interesting space info...)





Usborne Illustrated Arabian Nights by Anna Milborne, Alida Massari, Sam Chandler
Children's, 7 years +
9/10E
(At last I have a copy of an abridged version of the famous story book!)







Watched 


Pretty Rhythm Aurora Dream
REWATCH! - Anime, Japanese version
10E/10E
(Totally addicted to this show!) 





Winx: Season 1
REWATCH! - Anime, French version
10E/10E
(Just had the Trix get kicked out of Cloud Tower - oh boy, the Magic Dimension is in biiiig trouble!) 





Winx: Season 4
REWATCH! - Anime, French version
10E/10E
(The girls finally have Believix! Got to love the transformation scenes - especially my favourite Stella!) 





Gunslinger Girl
REWATCH! - Anime, English version
10E/10E
(I love how the skill the girls' have with weapons is matched by their etiquette when out and about [most of the time...]...) 





Pretty Rhythm Rainbow Live
Anime, Japanese version
10E/10E
(I'm completely sucked into this show, more than I expected to be. It'll be watched over & over like Pretty Rhythm Aurora Dream - even though the later episodes I'm watching aren't subbed yet...) 








Other things 
I finished my puzzle! Doesn't it look good?



I've started my next one, Tinkerbell & Friends...I've sorted out the pieces into background, fairies, edge pieces & writing. I've yet to separate the fairies individually - then I'll start the actual puzzle ^o^ 



Not only have I been a puzzling - I've played video games! Got to redo the hour I spent starting Final Fantasy 9 again as I hadn't formatted my PS3 virtual memory slot properly, but that's no trouble as it's a fun cute replay for when I don't want to think too much.





No comments: