Monday 30 September 2013

What are YOU reading? #186




What are you reading on Monday? is a weekly meme hosted by Sheila at Book Journey where you post books completed last week and plans for upcoming books. Jump over to her blog and see who else is participating.


Read


Have A Little Faith by Candy Harper
Young Adult
9/10
(Faith leads an entertaining life, she is what I call high-spirited.)







Watched


AKB0048
REWATCH! - Anime, Japanese version
10/10E
(As well as watching the series [nearly at Mimori's succession concert!] I've started listening to it at work instead of music - I know it so well it's good to have in the background as I work. Keeps me happy!) 




Winx: Season 5
REWATCH! - Anime, English version
10/10E
(The next episode is the fun one where Stella is transformed into a toddler! It's hilarious as she can act bratty normally, let alone when bewitched!) 




Pretty Rhythm Aurora Dream
Anime, Japanese version
10/10
(With the elements of friendship that are looked at, the cool costumes and fun jumps I forgive the show for the love driven lyrics [not really sending a positive message out, unlike most of Lilpri songs]. Mega plot twists have happened - although I knew what they were once the hints began. Still fun!)




Holby City
Drama, English version
10/10
(It was a double-episode as I hadn't seen last week's, so watched literally the hour before this week's episode. I adored Jack & Jonny's banter, once Jack didn't go through with the termination [their child could be really ill] at the parenting class - they won't be going back there again!) 




Motorway Cops
Documentary, English version
10/10
(I was in tears because there were two incidents where horses died - so tragic. Probably didn't help my pet bird Snow died last Friday - more on that in a meme very shortly...) 




Great British Bake-Off
Documentary, English version
10/10
(This show always makes me want to eat cake! Or sweet buns, which was the theme for this week.) 




Vets 24/7
Documentary, English version
10/10
(It was sad to discover that it was only a 4 episode series - boo! An animal died every week, so again not the best show for me to watch after losing Snow, but the cute animals were worth it...)







Craft
I have done a little this week, but not enough for pictures. I'm truly hoping to get some gaming in this week, now that family will be back and taking some of the household chores for me which can be tiring and lead to a lack of energy for crafting.


No comments: