Tuesday 23 July 2013

Winners of Infinite Sky by C J Flood


What better thiing to do on a Tuesday afternoon - a sunny one which I could quite easily be doing what the girl on the front cover is doing -  than to announce who has won of copy of this fab read? All details of the competition, as well as review and a guest blog post can be found for Infinite Sky by C J Flood here

There are 2 UK winners (thank you Simon & Schuster for providing the prizes for these winners) and 2 non-UK winners who I'm providing a copy of the book (At least I think that's what I'm doing...I got a bit too enthusiastic and deleted the competition text on the original post before realising I wasn't sure on how many I said I'd provide!) 

The UK winners are as follows....

It Was Lovely Reading You

&

Laura Harrison!

The non-UK winners are....

Majima


Sunny A!

Many congratulations to you all. I'll be in touch to confirm that you've won, and to sort out sending on the prizes to you. 

Thank  you to all those who entered, be sure to check back often as there are more competitions coming up soon!

No comments: