Monday 3 December 2012

What are YOU reading? #144


What are you reading on Monday? is a weekly meme hosted by Rachel at Home Girl's Book Blog where you post books completed last week and plans for upcoming books. Jump over to her blog and see who else is participating.



Books I've Read



Delphie and the Magic Ballet Shoes by Darcey Bussell
Children's, 7 years+
(Helping others in an enchanted land as well as learning ballet in a class instead of from books is beyond a dream come true for Delphie...) 
10/10





Lexiland by Suzi Moore
Release Date:  January 2013
Children's, 10 years +
(This is a heart tugging read - go stock up on tissues!)
10/10





Ghost Flower by Michele Jaffe
Young Adult
*Reached page 154*
(Awesome concept, sadly I got freaked out one too many times!)





Emerald by Karen Wallace
Young Adult, Historical
(Another load of costumes to fall in love with, as well as a smart heroine who battles against deep, dark secrets...my review...) 
9.5/10





The Tale of Time Warp Tuesday by Leslie A Susskind
Children's, 9 years +
(Lots of fun and trouble happens when the royal children find Tuesday repeating itself!  My review...) 
9/10





Firespell by Chloe Neill
Young Adult
(This book gives me happy tingles!  It's full of mystery, not overly dark; I love Lily as a person and her eventual power is AWESOME!) 
10/10





Hexbound by Chloe Neill
Young Adult
(Lily is awesome-er this time around and the story still isn't too dark. I had expected a slightly different plot [more in my upcoming review] yet I loved how it actually ended!)
10/10





Charmfall by Chloe Neill
Young Adult
(This series gets funnier and more awesome with each book!)
10/10





 99 Dead Snowmen by Tony De Saulles
Comedy
(As a fan of the 'Bunny Suicides' book, this appeals to my darker sense of humour which can surprise people...) 
10/10





No comments: