Saturday 9 June 2012

Nayu's News #26


How I'm feeling at the moment

Exactly like the girl in the picture. 
My productive morning

This is me now - rather mentally tired after a full morning's work. I've alternated 15 minutes editing with 15 minutes blogging. I'd planned to post up several reviews, but I ended up hunting down appropriate pictures for my Shugo Chara! Doki episodes 1-22 review


It took ages! But it was a fun break from my wip. I'm at a part in the story (3rd/4th chapter) which I knew needed work when I wrote it. Naturally I didn't care as I could sort it out when I edited it. 


Doing the editing is hard work! But so rewarding. It feels like I haven't done much, as I haven't finished chapter 4 yet. But I feel that the changes I've made are important. They make the story more logical, the characters feel more alive and everything is important. At least I hope it does all that. Some days editing will whizz along, others will be like today. Yet none of that matters, because word by word I'm getting closer to sending this to my beta readers! Whoohoo! 

So what am I up to now? 

Now this is a short post as I need to go relax. For the rest of the day I'll be mixing up reading with anime watching. Before I'd read several hours then watch anime for several hours. However, yesterday it dawned on me that doing several hours of either is hard work for my brain. So I'm going to alternate them. 
Once I finish a book, I've got to watch one episode of anime. Sounds fair to me! 


 Tomorrow morning I'll do the same as today, only this time there will be book reviews going up relatively quickly as I don't need lots of pictures for them, and I've already written them. Just a matter of copy and paste. 

Enjoy your day! 

Mysterious purple anime warrior

No comments: