Monday 16 January 2012

What are you reading? #98

What are you reading on Monday? is a weekly meme hosted by Rachel at Home Girl's Book Blog where you post books completed last week and plans for upcoming books. Jump over to her blog and see who else is participating.





Books I've read this week

Poppy's Hero by Rachel Billington
Children's
(Poppy's view of her father as he is in prison evolves, helping her gain confidence and self-esteem once she gets over the bumpy parts of life...)
10/10








Stunt Bunny Medal Mayhem by Tamsyn Murray
Children's, 5 years +
 (Harriet is back and just as determined as ever to get into the animal version of the Olympics! A topical themed read for 2012...)
10/10








Puss in Boots: The Novel (no author per se)
Children's
(It took me a fair way of the book to get truly interested, but once I did it was great fun. The photos of Humpty Dumpty scared me!)
7/10








Mockingbird by Kathryn Eskine
Young Adult
(Reading life through the view of Caitlin has made me look at understanding people and their emotions in a whole new light...)
10/10
 
 
 
 
 
 
Re-reads
These are the reading adventures I'm undertaking in addition to my weekly reads at that most perfect hour of the day....right before lights out.  What better time to settle in with an old (or not so old) favorite....and so the "re-reads" category was born.  Currently going through.....

New Moon by Stephanie Meyer
(Just working my way through this one again....)






Shugo Chara vol 2
(Still very awesome, with transformations that resemble the ones I'm seeing in Cardcaptor Sakura...)
 









No comments: