Monday 25 July 2011

What are you reading? #76


What are you reading on Monday? is a weekly meme hosted by Rachel at Home Girl's Book Blog where you post books completed last week and plans for upcoming books. Jump over to her blog and see who else is participating.

Books I've read this week
 
 
 
Wereworld: Rage of the Lions by Curtis Jobling
Children's 11 years +
Puffin
(I was hooked on Whitley's character, who so should defenitely have a book of her own!)
10/10








Arrow by R J Anderson
Children's, Fantasy 9 years +
Orchard Books
(Every fairy has attitude in this series, and Arrow is no exception. So glad there will be a fourth next year!  Review coming soon....)
10/10








 
Fetlocks Hall:
The Ghostly Blinkers - #2
The Enchanted Pony - #4
 by Babette Cole
Children's
Bloombsury
(More magical mayhem for this special pony school, where the ghosts interact with the Unicorn Princess Penny!  Oh, and I promise there is no grade fixing - these are all fab books!)
10/10





Earwig and the Witch by Diana Wynne Jones
Children's
Harper Collins
(This was the last book Diana wrote [she died March this year], so it's extra special. Not good if you don't like worms though! I had to cover up some of the pictures as I read them...) 9.9/10
(- 0.1 for the worms!)
 
 
 
 
 
 
So that's what I've been reading this week, how about you?
 

2 comments:

Zoe said...

All these books sound fantastic! I have heard good things about all of these books.
And Diana Wynne Jones is just a legend.
Have a good week :]

When you get the chance, please check out my blog! http://bookhi.blogspot.com/

Nayuleska said...

Thanks Zoe! Hope you have a good week too.

(I don't really check other blogs at the moment, but it's nice to see you here).