Monday 17 January 2011

What are you reading? #52

What are you reading on Monday? is a weekly meme hosted by Rachel at Home Girl's Book Blog where you post books completed last week and plans for upcoming books. Jump over to her blog and see who else is participating.

This week was another busy one. I only read 3 books! Life became rather mental, but Im happy to announce as of today (Friday) it seems to be calming down. I intend to make up for lost time this weekend.


Here's what I've read:


Fantasy/Sci-fi
(Book 3 in the series.  Read as part of my Human Trafficking Awareness Week and for the Anne Mccaffrey challenge.  In this installment, Acorna gets to know her own kind...my review.) 




 

Fantasy/Sci-fi
(Read as part of my Human Trafficking Awareness Week and as part of the Anne Mccaffrey Challenge.  Finally, Acorna finds a lifemate...and sacrifices a lot to save her people.)





Graphic Novel
(Counts toward my Manga Reading Challenge...and is the best version of Cinderella, the spy!!  My review...)





Your turn!  What books have you been reading?



No comments: