Monday 22 November 2010

What are you reading? #45

What are you reading on Monday? is a weekly meme hosted by Rachel at Home Girl's Book Blog where you post books completed last week and plans for upcoming books. Jump over to her blog and see who else is participating.

Books I've read this week:
 
 
Young Adult/Steampunk
(Deryn has to spend time on the ground in this book...my review for Behemoth...)




Historical
(It is books like these which make history fun....my review...)




Children's
(Bartimeus is quite a mischievous demon...and a little gory at times too!)




Young Adult/Paranormal Romance
(I can't stress how much I like this book. I have to wait until next summer for the next one. Nooooo!  My review...)




Young Adult
(Wow - what a brilliant end to this series. Didn't anticipate it happening....my review)




Children's
(This story is supremely cool, a true delight for the imagination.  My review...)




Children's
(These mice as so cute! They are not having fun at this particular circus).




Children's Historical
(A must read book for cat lovers - the level of feline detail is spectacular. Plus it bring history alive for readers.)




Young Adult
(The cover has me mesmorised - it's so pretty!)




Children's Historical
(More antics from Spartapuss and his friends...)





 



Books I hope to read this week




The entire series of Vampire Academy by Richelle Mead! Including #7, which I can't speak about until publication day on 7th December. I've only read books 1-2 so this is going to be a fun treat for me.
 
 


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

A great book lineup there. I love the look of Spartapuss, but it's a little too old for my son yet. he's only 4.

Bartimaeus looks really good. I must add that to my wishlist.

Nayuleska said...

Bartimaeus was a fun read, one I definitely recommend. thank you :)