Saturday 23 October 2010

Debut launch of Kimber An's SUGAR RUSH

I rarely post about publication dates for book, but Kimber An is special. Aside from being funny, friendly, always ready to give advice, Kimber An was the reason behind Nayu's Reading Corner. I'd always admired Kimber An for being a book reviewer. I'd envied her teetering reading pile. I can't remember how we got onto the topic, but it is this Alaskan writer who nudged me into creating this book review blog. I've never looked back since, not with all the fun I'm having here. 

So I'd like to announce that Kimber An's debut novel, SUGAR RUSH, is now available for purchase! The young adult novel will be reviewed here. Who wouldn't like Orphelia - she's a Trekkie! 



Kimber An's website where there will be an online launch party today 6am to 6pm Alaskan time.

2 comments:

Kimber Li said...

Thanks for the shout-out and all the encouragement, Nayu! If you'd like me to guest-blog here or something, just ask. I hope Larry isn't bothering you again at the Cyber-Launch Party. That's the trouble with being sweet.
;)

Nayuleska said...

You're most welcome! Review will be sometime this week :)