Monday 10 May 2010

What are you reading? #17

What are you reading on Monday? is a weekly meme hosted by J. Kaye at J. Kaye's Book blog where you post books completed last week and plans for upcoming books. Jump over to her blog and see who else is participating.

Books I've finished

Manga
(Funny!  English version also available...)



YA
(School for spies!  My review...)



YA
(Tissues needed...)




YA
(Vampire....or human?)



Children's/Thriller
(World domination....by robots!)



Kids Fiction
(More friends and enemies made by Percy...)



Paranormal
(Kate is wanted for powers she didn't even know she had!)



YA Fantasy
(Execution versus food taster job = no choice really...)




Books I hope to read this week



Fantasy
(It's an omnibus! Read 1/3 stories)



Urban Fantasy
(The first tale of Raine's exploits...)



Kids Fiction/Fantasy
(I've been wanting to read this for ages! Edited to add: It's awesome!)



Kids Fiction/Fantasy
(Well, where there's Knife, Rebel naturally comes next for reading...)



Children's
(I think bones may be involved in the story...Edited to Add: They are. Not in the way I thought)



Fantasy
(Two books in one omnibus....might finish one of them. Edited to add: I have read one of them! Brilliant)




Hopefully that is a manageable list for this week. Life might go mental over the next few days and tilt all my reading plans out the window, but I'll do my best!


Nayuleska adds: Um, somehow I've read nearly all I planned to already. Which is great! 

No comments: