Wednesday 31 March 2010

On My Wishlist #13

On My Wishlist is a weekly meme that allows us to share the books we haven't bought yet but are waiting to be bought and devoured. This idea is brought to us by Book Chick City.

On my wishlist this week....

If I Grow Up by Todd Strasser
YA
Gang culture, looks like an eye-opening read.


  
Sock Club by Charlene Schurch and Beth Parrott
Crafts/Hobbies:  Knitting
Look at the beautiful socks - admire them.  I do.



Daughter of the Blood by Anne Bishop
Fantasy
Strong female protagonist in this fantasy novel.



Walk of the Spirits by Richie Tankersley Cusick
YA/Paranormal
I think this is one to be read in daylight hours only.



Memory Zero by Keri Arthur
Paranormal
I like amnesia stories!



Dark Touch:  Shadows by Amy Meredith
YA/Paranormal
Protagonist sounds intriguing, possibly a fast paced book.



The Magic Warble by Victoria Simcox
Children's Fantasy
The cover has drawn me in on this one.



The Game of Triumphs by Laura Powell
Fantasy
Sounds action-packed!



 
Shark Island:  Adventure Unleashed!
Sea Wolf:  Voyage Into Danger!
by David Miller
Children's Fiction/Adventure
There are sharks here! Yay! Sharks rule.



Ash by Malinda Lo
YA/Fantasy
The cover drew me in.



Anastasia's Secret by Susanne Dunlap
YA/Historical Fiction
I love any story about Anastasia, and wish to read this series.



5 comments:

Jackie said...

Hi Nayu! I would have a very scary wishlist if I participated in this meme, lol. I'm reading Ash right now and am enjoying it so far (though my cover is different.) A very cool list you have here :-)

Unknown said...

I definitely want to read Anastasia's Secret. There are so many books on this list that intrigue me. I hope you get them and review them.

Nayuleska said...

Thanks Jackie! My wishlist doesn't feel so bad because I have it each week. It isn't stored in one long list. Otherwise I would be thinking o.O!!!

Nayuleska said...

Maybe the publicist fairies are reading this and happy to send the books my way? Please? If not...I'll get them eventually :) Maybe.

Lauren said...

I've read Ash and If I Grow Up, and they're both brilliant. It's interesting that you have such varied tastes.

I like amnesia stories too. Memoirs of a Teenage Amnesiac is actually one of my favourite ever books.