Saturday 6 March 2010

Garth Nix reading in session

Today I finished the following:

  • Half of Drowned Wednesday
  • All of Sir Thursday
  • All of Lady Friday
  • All of Superior Saturday.
Technically I've read one sentence of Lord Sunday. However, I don't want to be disturbed while I read this. So I'm cooking dinner now, eating it, then settling down to the final installment of this gripping series.

For my absence here, I'll treat you all to reviews of the 5 books tomorrow (The previous two are already up). Additionally I might do a separate post on the series as well :)

2 comments:

Krispy said...

It's funny you've only read half of Drowned Wednesday but read all of the rest. That's so out-of-order and odd. Hehe. I can't wait for Lord Sunday! Aaah!

Nayuleska said...

My fault - ai didn't make it clear hat I had already read he first half of Drowned Wednesday yesterday! No way woyld I only read half a book then move onto the next in a series!