Thursday 14 January 2010

Blog awards v1

Right! This is going to be a permanent post, lodged in the side bar (if blogger gremlins allow) of any awards I get for this blog. I had real issues trying to get individual awards up on the side.

Note: um, I realise most of these are asked to be passed on...but they won't be. I never know who already has it and who doesn't. Blog time is in my free time, and I have to get so passing them on is below everything else. I'm really sorry.

Any award I get, I give to everyone whose blog I follow. So please copy and paste it to your blog!

First award received: received from Keren David, author of When I Was Joe, who is lovely and everyone should go read her debut novel.

Also received from Alexia of Alexia's Books and Such...

The One Lovely Blog Award





From fellow book review blogger Jo, author of YA book review blog Once Upon a Bookcase

The Splash Award

The Heartfelt Award
“Do you reach for a cup of cocoa or tea when you’re relaxing, seeking comfort, sharing a plate of cookies with family and friends? You know the feeling you get when you drink a yummy cup of cocoa, tea, or a hot toddy ? That is what the Heartfelt Award is all about, feeling warm inside.”


and also from Jo

The Honest Scrap Award


The Dragon Loyalty Award

This award is awarded to those followers who are the most loyal and give bloggers joy by commenting regularly and with their support. The rules are to pass it on to 3-7 followers who are as loyal as dragons.



From Rebecca Knight, aspiring writer

The Silver Lining Award
This award is for folks who find the Silver Lining in every situation, and tradition demands that I pass this on to FIVE fabulous bloggers who do just that.



Also from Rebecca Knight

The Happy Award




The YA Book Blog Award (I do review YA...and a lot of others!)



From GMR (my Meme Controller) of Satisfaction for the Insatiable Reader 

The Bodacious Blogging Book Reviewers Award


4 comments:

Melissa (i swim for oceans) said...

Well done on all your awards! :)

Gina said...

Congrat's on the awards! (Let's hope the gremlins you seem to encounter let the post stay where you want it.) =0)

Nayuleska said...

Thank you! So far, the gremlins are staying away.

Alexia561 said...

Congratulations on all of your awards! Well done! :)