Wednesday 9 December 2009

On my wishlist #3

On My Wishlist is a weekly meme that allows us to share the books we haven't bought yet but are waiting to be bought and devoured. This idea is brought to us by Book Chick City.

This week I no longer fear my pile of books running dry. I know there are 3 books winging their way to me in the post (details to follow when they arrive), plus there was the small book buying last week, and the definitely larger book buying yesterday.

That doesn't stop me for wishing for more books - there is no such thing as too many books. Unless it is a weak bookshelf which then falls off the wall, scattering books and dvds on top of my sewing machine. Don't worry, it was sturdy - and has been fixed with stronger brackets.

I think most of the books here were recommended by fellow bloggers, so I'd like to thank the following people for adding to my wishlist.



The Forest of Hands and Teeth by Carrie Ryan


Dragon Haven by Robin McKinley


The Better Part Of Darkness by Kelly Gay


The Other Side of the Island by Allegra Goodman


The King's Daughters by Nathalie Mallet


Cleopatra's Daughter by Michelle Moran


Skinned by Robin Wasserman


Blue Bloods by Melissa de la Crux

Map of Bones James Rollins

Prophecy of the Sisters by Michelle Zink

2 comments:

Live, Love, Laugh, Write! said...

Ooo - some of those look really interesting! Well - other than the ones I already KNOW are good :P

Gina said...

LOL. I SO understand! Just because my TBR is still considerably large (whether counting in hand books or those on the way), it does not stop me from wishing for more either! Such is the sign of a book-aholic! =0)