Sunday 6 December 2009

Novel Extract: My Love Lies Bleeding by Alyxandra Harvey


The lovely publicists at Bloomsbury have asked if I could post an extract of My Loves Lies Bleeding by Alyxandra Harvey. Having read and loved the book, naturally I said yes. I've included the link to the Bloomsbury site - it wasn't practical to post all the extract here.

I'm as excited about this book as the publicists. Initially I ran a mile from the publicity release (not all the content was appealing), however, I gave it a go and now I'm counting down the months until the 2nd book is released.

My Love Lies Bleeding by Alyxandra Harvey (pictured here) evolves around an heir in line for the vampire queen throne, who doesn't like blood.


If you have any questions for Alyxandra about the book, please post them in this comment section and I will incorporate them into the questions I'll be posing for interview.

No comments: