Thursday 3 September 2009

Thirsty Thursday #4

It's that time of the week again!

Once again 0 books landed through my letter box.

However...

...book lovers shouldn't enter book stores. It only leads to book purchases.

I ordered 3 manga books (they didn't have book one of any of the series) which include Strawberry Marshmallow #1 and two others.

I bought 4 other books, including Howl's Moving Castle by Dianne Wynne Jones (sp?) and Scott Westerfeld's Uglies. I bought those two because I adore them and don't want to get large library fines just so I can read them. The other two sounded interesting.

I promise to try and get the list of books up tomorrow. It's just that....they are in my car. I know this is wrong, that new books ought to be on my shelves, but there was no way of sneaking them past my parents on Tuesday.

The lengths I go to for books....

Saturday I'll have a look back on what I received and reviewed in August.

I should fit in a book review tomorrow, life is being life right now.

2 comments:

Rebecca Knight said...

I just picked up UGLIES and am excited to read it! :) Good to know you loved it.

Nayuleska said...

So much I've read it 3 times already :) Brilliant series. Haven't read the others yet.

Confession time: this series sparked the idea for Termion. If/when I get it published, I will give credit where credit's due.