Tuesday 27 August 2024

What I played in July 2024

So as not to make super long posts, and for anyone who isn't interested in gaming, I'm doing my what I played gaming post separate to my what I read post. Hope you enjoy it! 

 

Constantly enjoying hoop of the week and the daily hoops in Stitch on Nintendo Switch

 

Getting a Disney fix from Disney Magical World on my Nintendo 3DS XL 


Enjoyed familiar favourite songs in Hatsune Miku Project Mirai on my Nintendo 3DS XL
 

Finished the cute find the cat in Hidden Cats in Paris on Nintendo Switch


Finished Fae Farm, whose DLC wasn't my fave aspect on Nintendo Switch


The black and white short game A Winding Path was a fun few hours that I finished in two sessions on Nintendo Switch. 

 

Started the time management cleaning game Hotel Hustle with raccoons as the protagonist on Nintendo Switch 

 Started a point and click adventure, First Time in Paris on Nintendo Switch. Visited Paris as a teen, didn't like it that much. The game is fun though.
 

 Started Mary Skelter 2, a first person dungeon crawler horror with cute graphics but scary premise. Played the other 2 games in the trilogy, this one is new and is being played before the 1st game as oddly that's how it's meant to be. All on Nintendo Switch, by a fave company Idea Factory

 

Finished a cute farming game, Story of Seasons Pioneers of Olive Town which had me zipping about on a bike the later part of the game on Nintendo Switch

 

 Continued the calmer farming DLC to Eastward: Octopia on Nintendo Switch (pic generic stock image not my personal farm)

 

 Since I finished one farming sim I started another, Story of Seasons Doraemon Friends of the Great Kingdom. In the very early stages of this Nintendo Switch game. 

No comments: