Wednesday 30 October 2019

Nayu's Gaming Time #25 Farming & pot throwing!

Wish I knew who drew this cutie!
Let's not look into how many months ago I last blogged about gaming - I was ill all summer which is a valid reason! I never stopped gaming though. Gaming is life! Well, a part of it. Maybe a big part. Okay okay a huge part! And I love it ^u^ 

Not my pic as I am doing this in a rush. My character looks cuter!
I am doing this quickly because I have to go out today and do a few errands (kind of), In gaming at the moment I am mostly farming. I am back on Stardew Valley trying out a forest farm since I like foraging. It means less farming space but I never had huge areas for crops, especially once I unlocked the greenhouse so I should be able to squeeze crops and animals in the space I do have. 


not my pic but I do have an alpaca (hidden by the title) and sheep, my character is the blonde girl. No pet penguin yet!
I am enjoying Story of Season Friends of Mineral Town which will be getting an English release somewhen. I am guessing next year but no date has been given. The Japanese version is so much fun! I will be reviewing it for Cubed3, the site I do a few game reviews, and I am looking to do a preview so I can chat about it sooner than next year. 

This is a picture I already had, it's not got the complete title on it but is almost the same game!
Despite it being a slightly controversial game as to what Harvest Moon/Story of Season fans think of it, I'm having a blast with the physical complete edition of Harvest Moon: Light of Hope. It was one of my first rental games, so I have played the story once, and now replaying it, looking forward to the extra dlc which includes both extra stories and clothes and other stuff! I am still marrying Gabriel, he is a sweetheart. 

No idea where this is as it isn't my image, I had it on my laptop and don't recognise the area!
I am enjoying Dragon Quest 11 special edition on Switch where I love throwing pots about, as well as Ni No Kuni,  
 
Is she a ghost? No idea! But Oliver does see her when others don't.
Atelier Lulua 

This game is so beautiful! I am playing it for review, played 4 chapters on PS4 and now on Nintendo Switch for convenience.
and other games. Yes I play a wide range of games at a given time. I enjoy game hopping! Gives me variety. I'm enjoying a few mobile games, Deresute, Love Live School Idol Festival and Love Live All Stars. You can always see the latest on my game progress on Twitter. I am active most days.

I'd love to hear what you are all playing! Getting to know some people on Twitter because of gaming which is nice. Have a super week!
Girl and artist unknown, but she looks so cute!

2 comments:

DIO1337 said...

VEGUS168 | vs24hr ทางเข้า เว็บหลัก เว็บตรง เว็บเดิมพันออนไลน์ สล็อตออนไลน์ บาคาร่าออนไลน์ เกมไพ่ แทงบอลออนไลน์ หวยออนไลน์ สูตรบาคาร่า ฟรีเครดิต 3,000 บาท

โปรชวนเพื่อน สูงสุดถึง 30% ค่าน้ำ ค่าคอมมิชชั่น เยอะ และ ดีที่สุดอันดับ 1 ใน เอเชีย

Unknown said...

ISC888เ กมสล็อตอันดับ 1 ของไทย สมัครสมาชิกรับ เครดิตฟรี 300 บาท ไม่ต้องฝาก ทางเข้า อัพเดทล่าสุด 2021 แอดไลน์ : @newisc888