Sunday 18 November 2018

Pokemon the Movie: The Power of Us (2018)


I get a lot of emails inviting me places to various art exhibitions which I turn down as I'm not an art fan. I'm blessed to get invited to blogger events, but I never go because it's not practical with my health issues. That's why despite being invited to a premier of the latest Pokemon movie, The Power of Us out on November 24th 2018, it was with sadness I had to turn the opportunity down: travelling to London isn't easy among other things.

I've watched about 2 episodes of Pokemon since getting into the game series a year ago, and fully enjoyed it. I will watch more in the future (possibly), but other anime tends to get priority. This post is simply to make you aware of the movie, I haven't seen it so I can't review, but as a Pokemon fan I recommend you check it out. It's Pokemon!!!! Enjoy the trailer below.


1 comment:

diego78 said...

Nice post! I was just looking for shows by Andy Yeatman. My kid’s vacation is about to begin and I want to add some good and entertaining shows and movies. Internet has been very helpful in this case. It is possible to find different genres. I can share this my friends too.