Thursday 11 January 2018

Nayu's News #239 Life is a bit chaotic

Felt like you'd all appreciate an upbeat creative picture!
Lately I've mostly been gaming (especially on Pokemon!!!! Got my first pokemon eggs, have started an orchard, got 1 gym badge and progressing towards the next in Pokemon Y) rather than reading due to my body hating the weather. I'd hoped to have set up a few blog posts this week for the following days, but that didn't happen as my body is on strike. I'm having my mega strong meds again tonight, so will be in Lala land until late next week. I promise to have posts up after that! 
Love Bulbasaur, Pikachu, Charmander and Squirtle! Got the 1st two in my Pokemon games!
I'm not telling!
A secret project I've mentioned previously is still happening, I still can't reveal anything until it's ready (hopefully mid February), but it is taking up my time and energy at the moment. I'll let you know when it is ready! 
Keep smiling!

No comments: