Monday 17 October 2016

What are YOU reading? #330


What are you reading on Monday? is a weekly meme hosted by Sheila at Book Journeys where you post books completed last week and plans for upcoming books. Jump over to her blog and see who else is participating.




READ
Image result for Hannah in the Spotlight by Natasha Mac a'Bhaird
 Hannah in the Spotlight by Natasha Mac a'Bhaird
Children's, 9 years +
10E/10E
(Hannah forms a drama club with her friends over the summer holidays...)





 Image result for A Jar of Pickles and a punch of justice by Chitra Soundar and Uma Krishnaswamy
A Jar of Pickles and a Pinch of Justice by Chitra Soundar and Uma Krishnaswamy
Children's, 7 years +
9/10E
(There was just the right amount of parable like tales in this volume...)





Image result for The Pocket Dog by Holly Webb and Sharon Renta
The Pocket Dog by Holly Webb and Sharon Renta
Children's, 7 years +
10E/10E
(This tells the tale of a girl who becomes mean because of jealousy...)









 LISTENED

Image result for Aikatsu Stars start line
This week Aikatsu Stars was my top soundtrack, with Start Line being the most listened to for being upbeat, uplifting, and overall just a fun listen!








WATCHED

Image result for Once Upon A Time:  Season 5 emma
Once Upon A Time:  Season 5
Fantasy drama, English version
10E/10E
(Wow! That's all I can say for the opening episode. It's AWESOME!!! Won't know until I finish whether it's my favourite season [so far season 4 is], but dark Emma is a wonderful sight to see. Love her plaited hair! )




Image result for Love Live Sunshine! yohane
Love Live Sunshine!
Music Idol anime, Japanese version
10E/10E
(At last I move on to the newest season, and meet the characters I've heard sing & played with on the Love Live School Idol Festival game. Surprisingly I quite like Yuu, definitely love Ruby, Riko, Chika and Dia loads more than I did [I loved them loads already]. Not keen on Yohane, but maybe she will grow on me.)




Image result for prison break season 3
Prison Break:  Season 3
Thriller drama, English version
REWATCH - 10E/10E
(I made it to season 3 of my grand rewatch and realised I didn't want to watch any more. I just don't really like season 3 for some reason, I loved seasons 1 & 2, but season 3 doesn't do it for me. Because I know what happens I don't mind stopping here.)




Image result for H20 Mako Mermaids
H20 Mako Mermaids
Teen drama, English version
8/10E
(I gave this sequel to my beloved H20 Just Add Water another chance, and it's quite watchable despite the complete weirdness of a male mermaid. Still have issues with the show but at least it's enjoyable now...)




Image result for gilmore girls
Gilmore Girls
Sitcom, English version
10E/10E
(Got introduced to this by chance and absolutely love the dynamics between the mother and daughter, so many laughs!)




Image result for the bee movie
The Bee Movie
Animated movie, English version
REWATCH - 10E/10E
(There's something so charming about this tale of a bee who sue's humanity for using honey. I love the interaction between him and the woman he befriends, they really understand each other; plus I love every tiny detail of the bees' life, so much fun even with all the work they are supposed to do!)




Image result for Aikatsu: Season 2 mikuru
Aikatsu:  Season 2
Music idol anime, Japanese version
REWATCH - 10E/10E
(I continually love how happy this show makes me feel! Mikuru finally got her first premium dress and did a solo performance with a super cheerful outfit.)








CRAFT ETC
This week I've done a bit of crochet (I think) but not enough progress to show you on the blanket. I can show you my first snowflake of the year...


Unsure why I used red as it's the colour I find hardest to see (I'm not colour blind, but I find red/orange tricky to use when writing as well as crochet). Anyway, this is the 1st snowflake hopefully of many more :)



Game wise once again I'm still mostly playing Love Live School Idol Festival Japanese version (English version 2, but the event that started last week is nearly over)! I'm desperately hoping I can get in the 2nd tier. So far I'm doing ok, will let you know next week if I make it! These are the cards I'm trying to get:   I've got Yohane idolised (so both her sophisticated normal outfit and her maid outfit), and my goal is both Ruby cards (red head).
Last week I forgot to show you my top 5 cards, so this week I've remembered! 





Got more this week, so must do a full post soon.
Have a super weekend whatever you get up to!


No comments: