Monday 22 February 2016

What are YOU reading? #304




What are you reading on Monday? is a weekly meme hosted by Sheila at Book Journeys where you post books completed last week and plans for upcoming books. Jump over to her blog and see who else is participating.



Image result for sleeping on books

Read
Been too tired for reading this week, so haven't finished a book yet.












Listened

Image result for Curiosity Killed the Cat by Sofie Kelly

Curiosity Killed the Cat by Sofie Kelly
Cozy Mystery
NOT YET FINISHED - 10E/10E
(I've started this book 5 times, but each time was too distracted with whatever task I was trying to do (plus kept being interrupted by family needing me – I will get past the first chapter AND know what's going on soon!)




Image result for Vivien's Heavenly Ice Cream Shop by Abby Clements

Vivien's Heavenly Ice Cream Shop by Abby Clements
Contemporary, Shop fiction
RELISTEN - NOT YET FINISHED - 10E/10E
(Good for inspiration, not so good in the fact I want to eat ice cream (& have none...) The two sisters have plenty of ice cream when they take over their grandmother's ice cream parlor – they cause trouble and have steep learning curves to face.)




Image result for Aikatsu music videos lucky train

Aikatsu music videos
Music Idol anime, Japanese version
RELISTEN - 10E/10E
(Back to Lucky Train by Nono and Risa being a favourite!)




Image result for Winx Butterflix album tynix

Winx Butterflix album
English version
10E/10E
(And Tynix transformation song is once again my most popular track!)










Watched
I didn't note down what I watched as I was too tired to do that, so these are the main shows which I watched...it's been an exhausting week!


Image result for Clannad

Clannad
Slice of Life anime, English version
10E/10E
(Watched the entire series, cried a lot, laughed a bit, mega mega cute!)




Image result for Clannad: After Story

Clannad: After Story
Slice of Life anime, English version
10E/10E
(Watched the entire series, cried more than in Clannad, so very touching to see a story that takes a romance [super clean romance] past high school into adulthood, despite the odd extra episodes that followed different story arcs...)




Image result for A Certain Magical Index

A Certain Magical Index
Fantasy anime, English version
10E/10E
(New to me, ever so awesome, a girl with 100 thousand and 3 books in her head, which people are after. Index is so cute and funny!)




Image result for Once Upon A Time: Season 2

Once Upon A Time: Season 2
Fantasy drama, English version
REWATCH - 10E/10E
(Finished this! If I finished it last week then sorry for forgetting. Enjoyed this more than the previous time I watched namely – okay, it's because of Belle!)




Image result for Once Upon A Time: Season 3

Once Upon A Time: Season 3
Fantasy drama, English version
REWATCH - 10E/10E
(It's my least favourite series because it is so dark but I'm hoping I can enjoy it more this time round...)




Image result for Aikatsu: Season 3 dancing diva

Aikatsu: Season 3
Music Idol anime, Japanese version
REWATCH - 10E/10E
(Major fangirling especially as the girls pair up for the unit cup! Yes I'm a Dancing Diva fan, although Skips are super fun and cute when they lose Akari's dress cards [all Aikatsu costumes come as cards for the special high tech system]!)









Craft and more
I played more on both Winx...




...where I'm now a level 7 fairy (!) and Mini Pets, which I'm level 15. Focusing less on expansion and more on the animals now, as some need gems so a lot of visiting other shelters will be happening this week....



Not enough crochet has been done to give a picture. It really has been a quiet week!

No comments: