Monday 3 February 2014

What are YOU reading? #204



What are you reading on Monday? is a weekly meme hosted by Sheila at Book Journey where you post books completed last week and plans for upcoming books. Jump over to her blog and see who else is participating.



Read


The Blue Lady by Eleanor Hawken
Children's, 11 years +
9/10E
(Almost too scary a read for me...)





Essenced by Connie L Smith
Young Adult
9/10E
(Demons are coming, but teens with supernatural creatures' abilities are being trained up to fight them!)





Suzy P and the Trouble With Three by Karen Saunders
Children's, 9 years +
10E/10E
(A deeply moving and hilarious read...)





Tastes Like Chocolate: A Red Hot Valentine Story by Graylin Rane
Paranormal Romance
9/10E
(A sweet tale of revenge...)





Delilah Dusticle's Transylvanian Adventure by A. J. York and Gavin Childs
Children's, 9 years +
10/10E
(Lots of funny and not so funny unexpected goings on!) 









Watched 


Aikatsu
REWATCH! - Anime, Japanese version
10E/10E
(I'm not saying how but this series is extremely relevant for my current novel that I'm working on, which is partly why I watch it so much. The other part is that it's mega cute & inspiring!)





Pretty Rhythm Dear My Future
Anime, Japanese version
10E/10E
(The Symphonia series of clothes is starting to be offered as prizes, spreading it's evil influence on Purity's Hein [Hayein], who gets to fly high in one of her prism jumps...) 





Tough Young Teachers
Documentary, English version
9/10E
(I watched this when I needed something easy but not bright and colourful while I was sick this weekend, very interesting show about new teachers and what they have to deal with...) 





Holby City
Drama, English version
8/10E
(I wasn't entirely paying attention as I was doing crochet. I paid attention to Jack's scenes with her new baby, but somehow missed the other bits and why 3 of the trainees are in such big trouble - a friend had to summarise it for me by text [^o^] will pay more attention next week!) 









Craft and other stuff
Apart from some more crochet, I haven't had the energy to do anything else this week. This weekend I'm having another ketamine dose, so will try and do some sewing to keep me occupied (here's a pic progress update on that)...



... maybe even some jigsaw puzzling (progress update below)....



...and probably some crocheting.  (Update:  In fact, I did manage to accomplish some crocheting!  Smallest square is the original size I was doing the blanket squares,  the larger size is what I'm going to use, and the medium size is my current work in progress.)




No comments: