Sunday 10 February 2013

Nayu's News #54: It's them germs again

 "Colds are ebil. Ebil!!!"  (Quote by Nayu. Picture from no idea)

 Yup, you've guessed it. I've gone blog quiet due to some wonderful cold germs who love me way more than I love them. I'm making sure I'm resting up heaps, which has fortunately involved a lot of anime, and some reading too. 

"Let me write!" (Quote by Nayu. Picture from no idea)
Muse is starting to climb the walls as it's been an age since she's been let loose, but hopefully that'll change this week.

Nayu over the next few days.... "Ah, all that rest was worthwhile. It's good to be back out doing normal things." (Quote by Nayu. Picture from no idea)

This is me being good & keeping things very short & sweet to reserve energy. Hope you are all doing well, and reviews will recommence hopefully by Wednesday - it depends how knocked back I get from being at work while still recovering from the cold

Nayu, tomorrow afternoon upon her return from work: "One row and I'm beat." . (Quote by Nayu. Picture from no idea)

Stay healthy!
(Anyone noticed this is quickly becoming a favourite picture of mine to use?)

1 comment:

Paul R. Hewlett said...

I hope you feel better soon! Love the pictures in your post.

Paul R. Hewlett