Monday 10 December 2012

What are YOU reading? #145

What are you reading on Monday? is a weekly meme hosted by Rachel at Home Girl's Book Blog where you post books completed last week and plans for upcoming books. Jump over to her blog and see who else is participating.



Books I've Read




A Palace Full of Princesses by Sally Gardner
Children's, 5 years +
(A beautiful full coloured illustrated book with the stories of Cinderella, The Frog Prince, Snow White and Sleeping Beauty. My review...)
9/10






Losing Agir by Liz Fisher-Frank
Young Adult
(A hard-hitting read, but not so intense that I wanted to stop reading it. My review PLUS competition!)
10/10








Watched
I've watched more than I've read because I've been super tired this week.



Lemon Angel Project
Anime, 9/10
Aside from the intrusive English words used with varied frequency by a few side characters which annoyed me, I loved this full of plot twists 13 episode series centered on a band being created. Click here to look further into my thoughts on the show...






Shugo Chara! 
Anime, 10/10
Still in the early episodes. Ran, Miki & Su have all hatched for Amu who is officially holds the Joker position in the guardians. I want Utau!!!! Her bad self hasn't made an appearance yet. I adore Iru and Eru, Utau's hilarious charas.







Lilpri
Anime, 10/10
It's funny rewatching this when the girls have no idea Chris the rabbit is Wish the human idol.






Yumeiro Patissiere
Anime, 10/10
I've now got past the episode where Ichigo runs away necause she couldn't take criticism. Leaving school is a bit extreme, but she learnt a valuable lesson.






H2O Just Add Water, Season 2
Drama, 10/10
I'd forgotten how much I adore this show. It's perfect for when I need something light and not in a foreign language.







The Vampire Diaries, Season 1
Drama, 10/10
This is new to Netflix and therefore new to me. It will be this week's Film Friday's post. I know it's not a film but I adore it and at the time I wrote this I want to watch several episodes in a row. For me it's like a TV series version of Twilight. I'll check out the books one day too as I love L J Smith's books.










No comments: