Wednesday 24 February 2010

On My Wish List #8

On My Wishlist is a weekly meme that allows us to share the books we haven't bought yet but are waiting to be bought and devoured. This idea is brought to us by Book Chick City.

On my wishlist this week....

Cairo by G. Willow Wilson
(Graphic Novel)



Everything Beautiful by Simmone Howell
(YA Fiction)


Kitty and the Midnight Hour by Carrie Vaughn
(Fantasy)



Greywalker, Poltergeist, Underground, Vanished
by Kat Richardson
(Paranormal Fantasy)

No Way Out by Gene Kemp
(Kids Fiction/Suspense)


Dreamhunter by Elizabeth Knox
(YA Fantasy)



New Moon, Eclipse, Breaking Dawn
(YA Fiction)
The Host
(Science Fiction)
by Stephenie Meyer


The Mysterious Benedict Society by Trenton Lee Stewart
(Kids Fiction)


That's all for this week...but there's always room for more.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

What a fabulous mix!

Luisa at Chicklish said...

I loved Everything Beautiful! It's one of my favourite books of last year.

Nayuleska said...

:) I know when I have good books on the list, when I get recommendations in the comments!