Friday 13 November 2009

Thirsty Thursday *7 (a day late)

Yup, I do realise it is Friday.

Books I have had in the post the past week or so....

  • Orbit:
  • Mirror Space by Marianne de Pierres (reviewed here)
  • Feast of Souls by Celia Friedman (1/3 of the way through)
  • Wings of Wrath by Celia Friedman
  • Prospera Publishing
  • The Littlest Detective in London by Suzy Brownlee (reviewed here, link on their website is here)
  • The Dressmaker by Mary Naylus (reviewed here)
  • Angry Robot
  • Sixty One Nails by Mike Shevdon (read 1 chapter so far)
  • Orion Children's Books
  • Scat by Carl Hiaasen
  • MacMillan Children's Books (and imprints) - I have read them all I just need to review them
  • Rocks and Minerals: A Gem of a read! by Dan Green and Simon Basher
  • Pull out Pals: Snowy Fun! by Stephen Gulbis
  • My Magnetic Space Station by Joy Gosney
  • Aladdin Jigsaw Book by Richard Johnson
  • The Snail and the Whale by Julia Donaldson and Axel Scheffler
Just one or two books to keep me occupied in this rainy weather! (It has rained for the past 2 days - welcome to winter in England).

No comments: