Sunday 14 October 2018

Nayu's Gaming Time #15 My first video game review is coming!!!

I'm excited for Pokemon Let's Go Eevee out next month, and also for what's in this post! (pic found online)
If you follow me on Twitter you'll know that I've been a bit happy this week as I'm shortly going to be reviewing my first video game here! It's not my first ever review, but it's the first time I've received an advance copy of a game to review. It's not a JRPG either! It is...
It's out on multiple platforms
...Warriors Orochi 4! I have Warriors All Stars, which I haven't played much of, so I'm virtually a newbie when it comes to Warriors Orochi 4 (Just to confuse you in Japan it's called Warriors Orochi 3) plus hack and slash games in general. I can't say much until after 2pm on 16th October because that's when the embargo lifts, but I can say I'm enjoying it, and it's certainly an entertaining experience me getting to grips with the game play. There's a story behind me getting a review which I'll talk about in the review itself.
Koei Techmo created the Atelier series too!

I'm playing as much of the story mode as I can: I hope to get into chapter 3, but I don't know yet (There are 5 or 6 chapters to the story). I will do an initial review of my impressions, what I think etc, then much later once I complete it I'll give another review of the story as a whole. Suspect that could take a while since after the first review is out I won't have to stick to the game as my only game to play with. 

I'm super excited and extremely thankful to Koei Techmo for giving me a Switch copy of the game for review, and I'm hoping this will lead to more reviews in the future. I'd already planned to review more games (my own ones), so you've a lot to look forward to here. Game reviews take longer than book reviews because while I can finish a book in a few hours (usually 100 pages an hour, depending how tired I am and the style of language in the text) games take significantly longer for obvious reasons). I'd love to hear if you're a fan of the Warriors/Dynasty series, and if you're looking forward to the game which comes out on 16th October in North America and 19th October here in Europe. 
My kind of heaven! (pic found online)


No comments: